Tuesday, April 25, 2006

1/4 is over

I have been really really busy the past week and i havn't been to life drawing much. (YES that's right, even the things I submitted on my last portfolio were all old drawings kinda.... I have just been drawing randomly or just studies of parts of the body) And without knowing it, I prob have to wait till Sept till i can life draw *sobs*

but WOW. my life is on the wall! ^____^ and so are Jinny's and Jack's. I am SOOOOOOO SOOOO proud of them. They are both my sidekicks and inspiring classmates of mine and have been fighting side by side with me since fundies. Go check out their stuffs!

Some people asked me if I liked this year and i kinda made a disgusted face. But hey, after some thought I think it was a prettty good year. There are always, always rooms for improvment but I think i pretty much sticked to a lot of goals that i made last year such as being a tutor and going to LD as much as possible and spending more time jus chilling (That's what first year IS FOR anyway).......

BTW my favourate piece from my portfolio actualy isnt the one of the wall right now....... i will post it up real soon =D its a drawing i did the day b4 i had to hand it in =D i guess it marks a good end to my achievement in first year.

4 comments:

yuj said...

wuts with ur title? '1/4 is over'? i dun understand...anyways...good life drawing lettie lar...and i think u should still keep on to LD as much as possible but keep up with other subjects too...have a good summer..ill have a good one...i know! :P

Mitch K said...

Wow! I'm proud of you for setting out and accomplishing your personal goals! Way to go! =) =) =)

Jinny said...

lol.. 1/4 done... 1/4 years of animation done haha!! Great job on your life drawing this year Lettie.. your life drawing has been improving by leaps and bounds since day one.. Congrats once again on getting your life drawing up on the wall again hehe ^^

Jeffrey Cheung said...

Ya. Good job on 1st year Lettie! Best of luck on next year too.