Sunday, September 04, 2011




digging up the old hard drive..

i drew this last year wanting to express the joy of having a pet.
it's based on my late cat bingo who was our friend and family for over 13 years. he passed away a few months ago during his favourite summer season, he always meows and demands to go outside in the backyard  whenever sun shines bright.

two weeks ago there was a mysterious black cat that came coming to our backyard to hang out and eventually welcomed himself(? they checked, but having nipples doesnt mean it's a girl)  into our house.

my mom feed it and the cat keeps coming back.
my sister thinks bingo is back from the dead.

8 comments:

Adam Temple said...

Cute!

Mike Nassar said...

sorry bout' your cat, but your awesome sketches honor Bingo well.

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

your cats are NICE!

chibiaion said...

Aw, how could could that be! Love the warm colours. buy aion accounts

chibiaion said...

So sad to hear about that but I can't help my self to say those cats are really cuddly. Guuh, I want one too. :(

buy aion accounts

Alison Donato said...

Fat cat! He is so adorable :)

taz alter said...

Wonderful work. I like the colors. Cat looks great.

Watch Doctor Who Online

Mitch K said...

I love these.